Banglalion 4G Emergency Internet Balance Offer! The Bangladeshi most popular and biggest 4G-LTE licensed Internet service Provider Company Banglalion brings a very helpful service for their prepaid customers, offer name Banglalion Emergency Balance up to 100 MB Internet.
Banglalion Emergency Quota for Prepaid Customers Offer Terms and Condition:
- All the Banglalion active and inactive prepaid customers are eligible to enjoy Banglalion 4G- LTE Emergency Internet Balance Offer 2017.
- The Validity of Banglalion 100 MB Emergency Internet Balance offer 24 hours or Prepaid expiry date whichever is higher.
- The Customer can refill this Emergency internet only one time before recharging. No consecutive refill without a Prepaid recharge.
- Banglalion System will deduct emergency quota amount (100 MB or up to whatever amount is used) from the next recharge on any limited data Prepaid card.
- Emergency quota will not be deducted from unlimited Prepaid. Instead it will deduct from the next limited Prepaid recharge.
- All other Prepaid policy will remain same.
How to activate Banglalion 4G Emergency Internet Balance Offer?
- First, visit banglalion4g.com or www.care.banglalionwimax.com and login Web Self-Care.
- Then, go to the Account Summary Page and click “Emergency Refill”.
- After entering the Emergency Refill page you see “Top Up” button. Just click Top Up to get emergency quota.
- After successful top up, customers see a confirmation message.
Note: Banglalion reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting Banglalion 4G Emergency Internet Balance Offer article. If you have any confusion or question or want to know more about the Banglalion Emergency Balance Offer, Call 09611-556677 or 16313 or comment the below box. We reply as soon as possible with a correct answer.