Day of the Dead 2019 | November 2 – Día de Muertos 2019 in Mexico! Every year, 2nd November is celebrated as Day of the Dead is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico, in particular the Central and South regions, and by people of Mexican heritage elsewhere.
The Day of the Dead (Día de Muertos) is a most popular and biggest holyday in Mexico. On this day every one want to share a status with images on social media with #DayOfTheDead hashtag. Many others also know that, how to celebrate Day of the Dead 2019.
If you one of them, no tension. In this content, you will eligible to get all kinds of information, Status and Celebrations Idea of Day of the Dead 2019. So, Staying with us and follow the below content.
How to Celebrate Day of the Dead 2019?
Here the below some example idea about the Day of the Dead 2019 celebrations. You can also create your unique own idea to celebrate Día de Muertos 2019.
- Visit the graves of your loved ones.
- Make an altar for the deceased
- Set out pillows and blankets in your home.
- Wear Day of the Dead makeup.
- Make Day of the Dead masks.
- Listen to live mariachi music or play your loved one’s favorite songs or recordings
- Write Calaveras Liter-arias.
Day of the Dead 2019 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings & Status:
1. Let us pray for the happiness all the departed souls and seek their blessings on Day of the Dead Festival.
2. Day of the Dead Festival reminds us of our ancestors and gives us a chance to do something good for them.
3. Our dear ones are never dead to us because they always live in our memories….. Best wishes on Day of the Dead to you.
4. They may not be with us physically but they are always there with us emotionally to motivate us, guide us and help us….. Happy Day of the Dead.
5. Those who were once living, their lives have now become the stories told by God to us…. Let us remember them and wish for their happiness.
6. Death leaves us with an eternal pain but love leaves us with eternal happiness…. Let love conquer the death….. Happy Day of the Dead.
7. Death is inevitable but life is what you can make out of it….. So lets live happily and cherish the memories of all those who are no longer with us.
8. Let us remember our ancestors with smiles on our faces and don’t let any pain interfere in this moment…. Best wishes on Day of the Dead.
9. On the occasion of Day of the Dead, let us promise to always celebrate the goodness of the departed souls to seek motivation from them.
10. Life is incomplete without death…. Accepting death just like life will surely add more happiness to your soul…. Have a wonderful Day of the Dead.