Jumu’atul-Wida 2020 – Jamat Ul Vida Sayings, Status, Pics, Wishes, Pictures, Quotes & Images! The Last Friday of Ramadan month before Eid ul-Fitr is called “Jumu’atul-Wida“. The Jumu Atul Wida also knows as “Jamat Ul Vida” and “Last Friday Of Ramadan” and “Jumat Ul Wida Alvida”. This is a very important day for the Muslim world.
In the last week of Ramadan month, people are searching What is the date of Jamat Ul Vida 2020? and Significance of the day. So, update below both information. Just, staying with us and continue reading this content.
When is Jamat Ul Vida 2020?
This year 2020, the last Friday of Ramadan month falls on May 22. So, the Muslim world observance May 22 as Happy Jumu’atul-Wida 2020.
Jamat Ul Vida 2020 Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper HD:
Significance Of Jamat-ul-Vida:
Jamat-ul-Vida is considered to be one of the most sacred days of the year.
It is believed reading the Quran on this day and worshipping Allah with utmost dedication and devotion can help people in seeking blessings.
Devotees have it that on this day, the prayers never go unnoticed and their sins are also forgiven.
The day is started with morning prayers and doing charity works for those who are underprivileged. Charity and social work are considered to be quite important on Jamat-ul-Vida.
The services must include feeding the disabled and those who are poor. Alms are also distributed.
Once the devotees are done with prayers and social work, they come home to celebrate the day with their family and friends.
For this, they prepare various food items and organise a feast. The feast is enjoyed with loved ones, neighbors and friends.
Mosques around the world, too organise noble work and hold mass prayers.
Not only this, but people initiate reconciliation with their loved ones and forget their past conflicts.
Jamat Ul Vida 2020 Quotes, Sayings, Status, Greetings, Wishes, SMS & Messages:
- “May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Jamat Ul-Vida Mubarak…”
- “It’s more than just a Jamat Ul-Vida wishes, more than a message too. For it comes with warm and loving thoughts, because it’s meant for you. Jamat Ul-Vida Mubarak…”
- “Jamat UL-Vida 2020 Mubarak Ho..!!”
- “Ramadan, I wish you could stay forever. Jumat Ul Vida Mubarak.”
- “The petition is an astonishing trade we hand over our stresses to Allah he hands over peace to us.”
- “The best person is the one who benefits all human beings.” â€• Prophet Muhammad”
- “Nobody has eaten better food than that won by his own labour.” â€• Prophet Muhammad”
- “As Ramadan departs from us yet again, we pray to see it again next year. I hope our prayers, fasts and all the good deeds are accepted and rewarded generously. I pray all our sins are forgiven. Jumat Ul Vida Mubarak.”
- “Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of life.”
- “The day when angels are standing at the doors of Masjid to record who comes first for prayers, O blessed soul will you let them record their name.”
- “It is from the sunnah to wear the best of one’s clothes on the day of Jumat Ul Vida”
- “Be sincere! Allah knows what’s in the heart.”