Juneteenth, Happy Juneteenth 2020, Happy Juneteenth Day 2020 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings, Status collection is now available in this content. June 19 is a very special day for the United States people for the special celebration day of Juneteenth. Here below, we are collecting the best collection of Juneteenth 2020 Wishes & Quotes. Just collect them and celebrate the Happy Juneteenth 2020.
- Juneteenth History, Celebration Ideas, Facts
- Juneteenth Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper HD 2020
Juneteenth 2020 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings & Status:
1). Achievements and accomplishments don’t have a colour….. They just depend upon the talent, hard work and dedication of a person….. Sending you best wishes on Juneteenth Day and wishing you freedom from slavery!!!!
2). God made us all equal….. But humans created differences which have been the cause of many problems….. Celebrations of Juneteenth are a reminder of victory of equality over slavery….. Wishing you a very Happy Freedom Day.
3). The best and the only way to fight racism is with solidarity….. Let us put an end to all the discrimination by standing tall against the differences created by weak minds…. A very Happy Juneteenth to you.
4). When you will open your eyes, you will see the colours but when you will open your mind, you will see all the colours disappear….. Let’s celebrate Juneteenth Independence Day by letting all the colours disappear and just hearts remain.
5). The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colours and to accept them is the best thing to do….. Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Freedom Day…. Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!
6). Racism is like a diseases….. a mental disease…. Which is a mental pigmentation…. Killing it is the best solution to this issue….. Let’s fight this social issue and make a happy world…. Best wishes to you and your loved ones on Juneteenth.
7). There is just one place where separating colours is the logical thing and that is laundry, let’s not do that with people…. Just love them all….. Sending the best of my wishes on Juneteenth to you my dear.
8). There will only be growth and prosperity, happiness and joy if we will world with colours but with their awesomeness and then there will be no difference….. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Juneteenth Day.
9). Freedom day is about setting our minds free from thoughts and things that hold us back from becoming successful in life….. Let us embrace the difference in colours of our skins and celebrate our differences with respect and happiness…. Happy Juneteenth to you.
10). No one learns to hate others by birth…. No one is born with discrimination against colors…. They learn it here….. Let us not teach our coming generations the things that divide us but teach them things that unite us….. Warm wishes to you on Juneteenth.
Juneteenth Quotes 2020 – Best 21 Happy Juneteenth Day 2020 Quotes
- “Anytime anyone is enslaved, or in any way deprived of his liberty, if that person is a human being, as far as I am concerned he is justified to resort to whatever methods necessary to bring about his liberty again.” — Malcolm X
- “If the cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. Because the goal of America is freedom, abused and scorned tho’ we may be, our destiny is tied up with America’s destiny.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Every year we must remind successive generations that this event triggered a series of events that one by one defines the challenges and responsibilities of successive generations. That’s why we need this holiday.” — Al Edwards
- “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” — Desmond Tutu
- “Won’t it be wonderful when Black history and Native American history and Jewish history and all of U.S. history is taught from one book. Just U.S. history.” — Maya Angelou
- “I swear to the Lord I still can’t see why democracy means everybody but me.” — Langston Hughes
- “I knew then and I know now, when it comes to justice, there is no easy way to get it.” — Claudette Colvin
- “As Black women, we’re always given these seemingly devastating experiences — experiences that could absolutely break us. But what the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly. What we do as Black women is take the worst situations and create from that point.” — Viola Davis
- “We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
- “There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.” — Michelle Obama
- “If you know whence you came, there is really no limit to where you can go.” — James Baldwin
- “God’s time [Emancipation] is always near. He set the North Star in the heavens; He gave me the strength in my limbs; He meant I should be free.” — Harriet Tubman
- “Freedom is not something that one people can bestow on another as a gift. Thy claim it as their own and none can keep it from them.” — Kwame Nkrumah
- “We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers.” — Bayard Rustin
- “Everything will change. The only question is growing up or decaying.” — Nikki Giovanni
- “I find freedom sexy. I find freedom so sexy, I can’t even explain it to you. You wake up every day and feel like you can do anything.” — Prince
- “You can’t separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.” — Malcolm X
- “Go to work! Go to work in the morn of a new creation… until you have… reached the height of self-progress, and from that pinnacle bestow upon the world a civilization of your own.” — Marcus Garvey
- “We are not ready to fight because we love fighting. We are ready to fight because we are worth fighting for.” ― Zoé Samudzi
- “I just don’t believe that when people are being unjustly oppressed that they should let someone else set rules for them by which they can come out from under that oppression.” — Malcolm X
- “Do not be silent; there is no limit to the power that may be released through you.” ― Howard Thurman