Juneteenth 2020 Pictures, Photos, Pics, Wallpaper & Images collection is now available in this content. Juneteenth is a very special and memorial celebration day for the United States people, which is officially celebrated on June 19 every year. On the Happy Juneteenth, every African-Americans people are want to wish each other and also update the status on social media with #Juneteenth2020 hashtag. So, they are searching the best collection of Juneteenth 2020 Images, Pics with some wishes messages. So, we are collecting the best of Happy Juneteenth 2020 Photos with Wishes. Just, collect them and celebrate the Happy Juneteenth Day 2020.
Happy Juneteenth 2020: Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper:
What is Juneteenth?
According to National Geographic, Juneteenth (which is a combination of the words “June” and “nineteenth”) is sometimes called America’s “second Independence Day” by some people in the US. This day is an occasion for u.s. citizens to celebrate autonomy and equality. It has been celebrated by African-Americans since the late 1800s.
More Details: Juneteenth 2020
Happy Juneteenth Day 2020 Wishes & Quotes:
- When you will open your eyes, you will see the colours but when you will open your mind, you will see all the colours disappear….. Let’s celebrate Juneteenth Independence Day by letting all the colours disappear and just hearts remain.
- The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colours and to accept them is the best thing to do….. Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Freedom Day…. Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!
- Racism is like a diseases….. a mental disease…. Which is a mental pigmentation…. Killing it is the best solution to this issue….. Let’s fight this social issue and make a happy world…. Best wishes to you and your loved ones on Juneteenth.
- There is just one place where separating colours is the logical thing and that is laundry, let’s not do that with people…. Just love them all….. Sending the best of my wishes on Juneteenth to you my dear.
- There will only be growth and prosperity, happiness and joy if we will world with colours but with their awesomeness and then there will be no difference….. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Juneteenth Day.
- “We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
- “Do not be silent; there is no limit to the power that may be released through you.” ― Howard Thurman
- “We are not ready to fight because we love fighting. We are ready to fight because we are worth fighting for.” ― Zoé Samudzi
- “We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers.” — Bayard Rustin
- “Everything will change. The only question is growing up or decaying.” — Nikki Giovanni
- “I find freedom sexy. I find freedom so sexy, I can’t even explain it to you. You wake up every day and feel like you can do anything.” — Prince
- “You can’t separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.” — Malcolm X