Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2018 – www.police.gov.bd. A few days a ago, the Bangladesh Police authority officially announces Police Constable Circular 2018. In this content, we will talk about the Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2018, Written Exam Data, Written Exam Result Publish Date, Viva Exam Result and more information. So, stay with us and continue reading this content.
- Police Constable Job Circular 2018 – WWW POLICE GOV BD
- Some Basic Info about the Police Constable Job Circular All Time:
- Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2018 Requirement For Apply Police:
- Police Constable Job Circular 2018 Full Notice: PDF File
Police Constable Job Circular 2018 – WWW POLICE GOV BD
In the month of 21st December, 2017 The Bangladesh Police authority published Police Constable Circular 2018 on their official website www.police.gov.bd and the Police constable primary selection Process will be starting From 16th January, 2018 and on 29th January, 2018. Police Constable Job Circular Written Exam will be held From 28th January to 30th January 2018 and Viva Exam will be held on 23th January 2018 to 1st February 2018.
In this circular 2018, there are 10000 Constables Will Recruit, of Them 8500 Male Constable & 1500 Female Constable Will Recruit. Who eligible Candidates passing the Primary Selection, they need to fill up Application Form that is provided by Police Super. Now fill up the Application form by providing the necessary documents must be submitted. Here the below, Bangladesh Police Constable Written Exam Result and Viva Result 2018 and Bangladesh Police Trainee Constable Job Circular & Result 2018.
Some Basic Info about the Police Constable Job Circular All Time:
- Conditions applicable for direct recruitment:
- Educational qualifications: SSC or equivalent degree
- Age and height:
General quota (Male) Age: 18-20 year, Height: 5’6’’ (Five feet six inch)
Freedom fighter (Male) Age: 18-32 year, Height: 5’4’’ (Five feet four inch)
General and other quotas (Female) Age: 18-20 year, Height: 5’2’’ (Five feet two inch)
Freedom fighter (Female) Age: 19-32 year, Height: 5’2’’ (Five feet two inch)
Tribal quota (male) Age: 18-20 year, Height: 5’4’’ (Five feet four inch)
Subjects determined by Bangladesh Police
Total number of written exam-40 and total number of viva voce exam-20
Basic training 06 (six) months
- Appointing authority:
Superintendent of Police (SP)
Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2018 Requirement For Apply Police:
- Interested Candidates must be Unmarried
- On 01 January 2018 Candidates Age must be From 18 to 20 Years.
- On 01 January 2018 Candidates Age must be 18 to 32 For Freedom Fighter Quota, but Grandchild of Freedom fighter’s Age must be 18 to 20.
- Interested Candidates must be Passed SSC or Equivalent Exam. Minimum GPA-2.5
- For General Quota Male:
Height: (1.6764 Meter) 5 Feet 6 Inch
Chest: (31 Inch) 0.7874 Meter
Chest Expansion: (33 Inch) 0.8082
- For Quota Candidates Male:
Height: (1.62 Meter) 5 Feet 4 Inch
Chest: (30 Inch) 0.7672 Meter
Chest Expansion: (31 Inch) 0.7874 Meter
- For Female Candidates (All Quota):
(1.58 Meter) 5 Feet 2 Inch. For More Details About Physical Stander See Circular.
Interested Candidates must be a Citizen of Bangladesh. To Attend Primary Selection Candidates have to Appear Their Respective District Recruitment Center.
Basic training 06 (six) months. During Training Period Candidates will be get Tk. 500/- and Others Facilities.
Police Constable Job Circular 2018 Full Notice: PDF File
Require Documents For Primary Selection:
- All Academic Certificate Original Copy (or Provisional)
- Character Certificate From Last Academic Institute.
- Citizen Certificate Form Union Chairman, Mayer, City Corporation,
- Candidates Original National ID Card Copy, If Candidates has no National ID Card, Then They have to show Parents ID Card.
- 3 Copies Color Photo (Attested).
- Tresary Calan Copy (Tk. 100/- )
- Quota Certificate, If Applicable
Police Constable Written Exam Date and Written Result Publish 2018 Time Table From below:
|District Name||Physical Test||Written Exam Date||Written Exam Result|
|Dhaka, Gazipur, Kishoreganj, Mymensing, Chittagong, Comilla, Jessore, Sirajganj, Dinajpur, Patuakhali|
|Faridpur, Tangail, Netrokona, Jamalpur, Khulna, Bagerhat, Kustia, Pabna, Rajshahi, Gaibandha, Barisal|
|Narsingdi, B- Baria, Feni, Laxmipur, Jinaidah, Bagura, Naogaon, Kurigram, Bhola, Habiganj|
|Gopalganj, Sherpur, Chandpur, Noakhali, Chuadanga, Chapainobabganj, Lalmonirhat, Thakurgoan, Pirojpur, Sylhet, Moulobibazar|
|Manikganj, Narayanganj, Madaripur, Rajbari, Sariotpur, Satkhira, Magura, Norail, Joypurhat, Jalokhati, Sunamganj|
|Munsiganj, Cox’s Bazar, Khagrachori, Bandarban, Rangamati, Meherpur, Natore, Nilphamari, Panchagore, Barguna|
Bangladesh Police Constable Job Written Result 2018:
Who candidates successfully Passed in Physical Test, they need to attend written exam for 90 minutes and total marks 40 and Viva Exam for 20 marks. All those both exam, who Candidates get 45% Mark, they will be selected. The Police Constable Written Result for all areas in the Bangladesh will be Published 28th January to 30th January, 2018.
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2018 – www.police.gov.bd. Content. If you have any question about the BD Police Constable Cakri Circular 2018? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible.