PSC Result 2019 – [এই মাএ প্রাইমারি রেজাল্ট প্রকাশ হল] – DPE/EBT Result 2019 Published Now. The Primary School Certificate Exam Result 2019 has veen publish today at 2:00 PM. Now, anyone can check the PSC result. There are totals three ways to check the PSC Result and their name is PSC Result check by Online and Check by SMS system. Here the below, we only talk about PSC Result 2019 Check Online Process. Because, It’s very Fast and free ways to check result.
Official Websites to Check PSC Result 2019
There are two official websites for DPE to check the PSC result as soon as it is published in the online. The urls of those two sites are listed below for reference. The procedure to access the result from DPE websites are already given below. Students can follow those steps carefully and check out their marks soon after the class 5 exam results are available online.
How to Check PSC Result 2019?
There are two methods through which students can check their PSC exam result 2019. One is through official website in the online and the next one is via mobile SMS. Check out both the methods and follow any of the processes to access the result.
PSC Exam Result via Online
DPE has an official result portal through which all the PSC examinees can check their grade 5 exam marks. As they are new to the online process, we are here to help the students and their guardians to access their PSC result. The Methods given here will guide the candidates to get their PSC marks easily.
- Open the website http://dperesult.teletalk.com.bd/
- The home page is the result checking page.
- Choose the Passing Year from the drop-down menu i.e., “2019”.
- Enter the Student ID of the respective student whose PSC result is required in the given field.
- Tap “Submit” button.
- Now, PSC Exam Result 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check the scores in the form of grades and grade points.
- Visit DPE official portal, dpe.gov.bd
- Find and click the “PECE Result 2019” or “PECE & & Scholarship Result 2019” link from menu bar.
- A new tab will open.
- Choose “Single Result” from drop-down menu of that page if you want to check only single person result.
- In the next page, fill in the details like exam name, exam date, district, division, roll number, upazila etc.
- Click “Submit / Surrender” to get your PSC Result 2019.
Candidates can either download and save the soft copy of the result or take a print out of the downloaded marksheet for the future use. This is just of the reference till the school authorities give the original marksheet to the students.