Robi 14 TK 25 Minute – Robi 25 Minute Bundle Offer! Hello Dear, welcome to Robi 25 Minutes 14 TK Offer Activation Code, Validity, Uses times, Terms and Conditions content. On the month of 14th August, 2018 there is no On-net or off-net extra call rate offer available for buy. Now on-net and off-net call rate same. That’s mean, all operator call rate same. Previous time all Robi call rate offer, Robi minute bundle offer, Robi per second pulse call rate offer features are change. In this website, every day we update Robi Lowest Call Rate Offer. So, every day visit our website.
Today we are going to share Robi 25 Minutes talk-time any operator number at only 14 TK Offer. The Grameenphone Company lunches a minute package, where GP to Local number 25 Minutes 24 TK. The Grameenphone 25 minutes bundle offer benefit same to Robi 25 Minutes Bundle Offer.
If you are a Robi customers and want to buy Robi to Local number Hourly cheap rate minutes bundle offer? We recommend you, first check the Robi 25 Min 14 TK 16 Hours validity Offer detail information.
All the Robi customers are eligible to enjoy Robi 14 TK 25 minute any-net offer. Here the below Robi 25 minute 14 Taka offer terms and conditions.
Robi 25 Minutes 14 TK Offer Details Info:
- To activate the Robi 25 min @ 14 TK Offer, customers need to Recharge exact 14 Taka.
- VAT + SD + SC is included in recharge amount 14 Taka.
- The Validity of Robi 14 TK 25 minutes any-net bundle offer, 16 hours and validity stars from offer activation message received.
- To check the reaming balance of Robi 25 minutes any number 14 Taka offer, just dial USSD code *222*2#.
- 10 sec pulse will be applicable.
- Customers can buy Robi 25 minutes 14 TK Offer as many times as they want during the offer period.
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting Robi 25 Minutes 14 TK Offer Activation Code, Validity, Uses times, Terms and Conditions content. If you have any question about the Robi 25 minutes bundle offer? Just comment here, we reply as soon as possible.
This post was last modified on September 5, 2018 10:37 am