National Running Day – Happy Global Running Day 2020: Date, History, Facts, Celebration Ideas, Theme, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Pictures, Greetings, SMS, Status & Sayings. Today is Happy National Running Day 2020. But, the world is now affected by COVID-19. So, this is now possible to outside for a long-running.
When is National Running Day 2020?
The “National Running Day” also known as Happy Global National Running Day. Every year, the first Wednesday is officially celebrated as Happy Running Day. This year, the National Running Day falls on June 3, 2020.
How to celebrate National Running Day 2020?
Pledge to run
You can pledge on the official website – globalrunningday.org for joining the celebration.
Join the celebration by encouraging your friend, colleague, acquaintance, neighbor, peer, or family member to participate. That way you will be able to get to each other as well complete a vital task of keeping yourself active and healthy. It’s a double win, don’t you think?
Run forest run
Unleash the forest Gump inside you and run like there is no tomorrow. There is no specific boundary as to how many miles you should be running as long as you run.If you are running for the first time, aiming a higher goal might overwhelm you. So, take it slow and enjoy the process.
Social Media Posting
Share your running pictures or videos in social media with the hashtag of #GloalRunningDay to increase the momentum, acceptance and encouragement among people for participating in the day.
National Running Day 2020 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings & Sayings
- Running is the greatest metaphor for life because you get out of it what you put into it. – Oprah Winfrey
- Fast running isn’t forced. You have to relax and let the run come out of you. – Desiree Linden
- Running is real and relatively simple… but it ain’t easy. – Mark Will-Weber
- I could feel my anger dissipating as the miles went by — you can’t run and stay mad! – Kathrine Switzer
- A good laugh and a long run are the two best cures for anything. – Unknown
- Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed. – Charles Schulz
- Read Related: 51 [Best] Health Quotes & Health Care Quotes For Living Healthy Lifestyle
- First, you feel like dying. Then you feel reborn. – Asics
- Any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy. – John Bryant
- Remember, the feeling you get from a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running. – Sarah Condor
- Running is good for your health, wealth & life. – Unknown