When is Ramadan in 2018! The Most important question of all the World Wide Muslim People, when is the Ramadan 2018 come? The Ramadan 2018 will be starts from Wednesday, the 16th of May, 2018 (16/5/2018) and will continue for 30 days until Thursday, the 14th of June, 2018. Eid al Fitr marks the End of Ramadan.
It is very important to know that in the Islamic Calendar, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Muslims will celebrate Ramadan 2018 on the sunset of Tuesday, the 15th of May, 2018.
- Arabic: رمضان Ramaḍān, IPA: [rɑmɑˈdˤɑːn];
- Persian: Ramazān, Ramezũn;
- Urdu: Ramzān; Turkish: Ramazan)
Every year 1.8 billion Muslim people are waiting when is the Ramadan month start because the Ramadan month is a Blissful month for every Muslim. Here you will get Islamic Hijri Calendar For Ramadan – 1439 Hijri (Western Year 2018).
When is the Next Ramadan?
It is a common question when is the Next Ramadan coming? So, we update Next Ramadan 2018 Date here. Just follow the below information.
- Ramadan 2018 (Hijri 1439) will start on Wednesday, the 16th of May 2018 and will end on Thursday, the 14th of June 2018.
- Ramadan 2019 (Hijri 1440) will start on Wednesday, the 6th of May 2019 and will end on Tuesday, the 4th of June 2019.
Note: In the United States and Asia Pacific Country Ramadan will start a day later.
Previous Year Ramadan Start and End Date:
- Ramadan 2017 (Hijri 1438) started on Friday, the 26th of May 2017 and ended on Sunday, the 24th of June 2017, it has a duration of 29 days.
- The Ramadan 2016 (Hijri 1437) started on Monday, the 6th of June 2016 and ended on Tuesday, the 5th of July 2016, it has a duration of 30 days.
- Ramadan 2015 (Hijri 1436) started on Thursday, the 18th of June 2015 and ended on Friday, the 17th of July 2015, it has a duration of 30 days.
- The Ramadan 2014 (Hijri 1435) started on Saturday, the 28th of June 2014 and ended on Sunday, the 27th of July 2014, it has a duration of 30 days.
- Ramadan 2013 (Hijri 1434) started on Tuesday, the 9th of July 2013and ended on Wednesday, the 7th of August 2013, it had a duration of 30 days.
You May Also Like: Islamic Calendar Year 2018 – Ummul Qura Hijri Dates (1439 – 1440 Hijri AH)
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting When is Ramadan in 2018 Content. If you have any question about the Ramadan 2018 Calendar, Time-Table, Iftar and Sehri timetable? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible.