Banglalink Balance Transfer System! The Bangladeshi popular Telecommunication Company Banglalink brings a very helpful Service for their valuable Customers name BL Balance Transfer System. If you are a Banglalink Customers and want the Share your main Balance in your friends, family members, just follow the below article How to Transfer Banglalink Main Balance.
It is very easy, to Register BL Balance Transfer Service. First, go to the Dial Option then follow the process.
- Dial USSD Code *1000#⇒Balance Transfer⇒ Set PIN⇒ New Pin⇒Confirm New PIN⇒ (Pop Up Message:) “You have successfully set your new PIN”
You May Also Like: Banglalink Internet MB Transfer, Gift, Sharing
There are two ways to Transfer BL – BL Main Balance name, USSD Code and “SMS System”.
BL Balance Transfer USSD Code System:
- Dial *1000#⇒Balance Transfer⇒Amount⇒Enter the number⇒ Enter your PIN
BL Balance Transfer SMS System:
- Go to the message Option and type ‘BTR<space>Amount<space>Receiver Mobile Number<space>PIN and 1000 number. If all work done customers received a confirmation message.
- BL Balance Transfer PIN change by USSD Code: Dial USSD code *1000#⇒Change Pin⇒Enter Current PIN⇒Enter NEW PIN⇒Confirm PIN.
- BL Balance Transfer PIN change by SMS: Go to message option, then type “CPIN<space>OLDPIN<space>NEWPIN” send to 1000 Numbers. Example: ‘CPIN 1234 4321’ and send 1000.
- All Banglalink prepaid and call and control customers are eligible to transfer their main Balance another prepaid and call and control customers balance.
- The new register customers are able to use balance transfer service after one month of their activation (first call date).
- 44 TK charge from Sender and receiver customers balance.
- Maximum 100 TK to minimum 10 TK can be transferred in a single transaction and Maximum 500 Taka in a day and 1000 Taka in a month can be transferred.
- The Banglalink Balance transfer Daily limit would be lapsed every night at 12:00 AM.
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting Banglalink Balance Transfer Service article, If you have any confusion or question or want to know more about the BL Balance Transfer System, just comment here. We reply as soon as possible with a correct answer.