Girlfriend Day, Happy Girlfriend Day, National Girlfriend Day 2020 History, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, Quotes, Status & Images! Every year on 1st August, during “National Girlfriend Day” you get the chance to celebrate your precious girlfriend or girl pals and appreciate their valuable part in your life. On this day a boyfriend opens up his heart to show his girlfriend how much she means to him. Also, people greet their female friends and celebrate their valuable friendship. There are many ways to make this special day more special and the best is to wish her a happy girlfriend day by sending girlfriend day wishes or messages.
History of National Girlfriend Day:
There are many sets of opinion that the National Girlfriend Day was originated by Allie Savarino Kline and Sally Rodgers in 2006. Where some mention Mistress Susan created the special day on August 1, 2004. Even some are said that this day is created by the greetings card company to boost their sell and add a newly crowned holiday on the existed list.
When is National Girlfriend Day 2020?
Every year, the United States people are celebrating 1st August as Happy National Girlfriend Day.
How to celebrate National Girlfriend Day?
Here are a few ideas about what to do on National Girlfriend Day and how to celebrate it.
- If you’re in a relationship take her in a Romantic Date or Candlelit Dinner.
- You can buy her something that she is really fond of. Even some flowers, a makeup box or her favorite flavored ice cream will be nice.
- If you have lots of female friends you can arrange a Slumber Party or Girls Night Out to celebrate with your squad.
- Put a Thank You note on her purse or desk secretly, it will give her the happiest feeling ever.
- Text her funny national girlfriend day SMS to bring a cute smile on her face.
- Post her photos on social media along with a touchy quote and don’t forget to put #NationalGirlfriendsDay
- It will be nice if you watch together with the Girlfriend’s Day movie.
National Girlfriend Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings, Status & Greetings:
- “You are what I need in my life.”
- “If someone asked me to describe you in 2 words.”
- “If I could have anyone in the world, it would be still you.”
- “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”
- “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.”
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.”
- “I love you because you’re the only one who fought for me and made me believe that I was worth it.”
- “If i did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.”
- “I still fall for you every day.”
- “You make me feel giddy, and I laugh too much around you. Your name brings butterflies to my stomach, and when you walk into a room my heart speeds up. And even just thinking about you makes me smile.”
- “Forget the butterflies I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.”
- “If you put your lips in front of mine they are gonna get kissed.”
- “Someone up there must be watching out for me because they sent haven’s most beautiful angel into my life.”
- Just keep loving me. I’ll keep loving you. And the rest will fall in place.”
- “I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.”
- “Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.”
- “Love her so much, that she might doubt your sanity… but never your passion.” – Dean Jackson
- “You’re not an option you’re my priority.”
It doesn’t matter if you want to send National Girlfriend Day greetings to your girlfriend or any of your girl pals, this day is for those special women who have an important participation in your life. They could be your sister, mother, life partner, colleague, or cousins you care about.