Mother’s Day 2023 – Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, Greetings, Wishes, Status, Images, and Gift Ideas! Mother’s Day is a special occasion celebrated worldwide to honor and appreciate the motherly figures in our lives. It is a day to express our love and gratitude towards our mothers for their unconditional love, sacrifices, and support. This day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year, and it’s a perfect opportunity to make our moms feel special.
There are many ways to celebrate Mother’s Day, from giving gifts and flowers to spending quality time together. It’s a day to pamper our moms and make them feel appreciated. Whether it’s a simple gesture or a grand celebration, the most important thing is to let our moms know how much we love and value them.
So on this Mother’s Day, let’s take a moment to appreciate all the mothers out there and make them feel loved and cherished. Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful moms!
Happy Mother’s Day 2023 Quotes, Greetings, Wishes, Images, and Gift Ideas
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mum taught me.” – Lady Gaga
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
- “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain
- “My mother taught me to be nice to everybody…She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother’.” – Jason Segel
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think he or she is wonderful.” – Roald Dahl
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange
- “A mother’s love endures through all.” – Washington Irving
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
Short and sweet Mother’s Day messages
Is your mum not one for gushing declarations of love? Keep it short and sweet, and let the flowers do the talking with these Mother’s Day wishes.
- You’re a blessing to our family, Mum!
- Hugs and kisses, love you, Mum!
- Warmest Mother’s Day Wishes!
- Thanks for all that you do for me!
- Lots of love. You are the best Mum!
- To the best Mum in the whole world!
Happy Mother’s Day Greetings 2023
The auspicious occasion of Mother’s Day is to thank mother’s and give unexpected love, a few quotes for this day are mentioned below, share it with you dear mother and wish her the beautiful day of Happy Mother‘s Day!
- Dear mom, thank you for warm hugs, and kisses. You have filled my life with love and joy. Happy Mother’s Day to my dearest one!
- Dear Mom, your hugs heal all wounds and your smile brightens me even on the darkest days. I don’t have words to express how much I love you, happy Mother’s Day!
- I am wishing a beautiful Mother’s Day to a lady, who is my best friend as well as my role model. Dear Mom/Ammi/Maa, you are my first and only love!
- Mom, you have always stood by me in every difficulty, may almighty God bless you with a long age that I always live with you in your guidance.
Happy Mother’s Day Status 2023
Share the Mother’s Day 2023 Status with your loved one Ammi/Maa/Mother, and wish her this auspicious and beautiful occasion.
- Dear mother, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know, and you always put others before yourself. I feel lucky to have you as a mother, I can’t express how much I love you. From the bottom of my heart I wish you a very happy Mother’s Day my mom!
- I am so blessed to have you as my mom, your love, wisdom, and guidance has rightly shaped me into a good being, without you I can’t even imagine my Life. Happy Mother’s Day dear!
- Wishing a blessed Mother’s Day to my dear Mom/Ammi/Mother, who knows exactly what to say and do to make the thing better, I love you dear much more than anything and anyone.
- Mom, your smile brightens me each day and makes it better than the last one. You are the most beautiful person whom I have ever met, happy Mother’s Day!