Happy New Year 2021 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Text SMS! Welcome to Best Happy New Year 2021 Quotes, Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper HD, Messages, Funny Jokes, Wishes, SMS, Sayings, Pics, Text, Images, Greetings, Photos, Status and Pictures for share content. We are happy for your activity in here to check out the latest Happy New Year 2021 Funny Text Messages, Greetings, Wishes, Picture, and Images with caption Collection. For people who are keeping themselves ready to celebrate the New Year 2021 with their Friends, Family, and some others, This post is for them. Here you will get the update, modern, and unique Text Messages, Greetings, Wishes, captions, Saying, Images, and Status of New year 2021 for social media. It will help you to celebrate the New Year 2021 with more happiness and Interesting. So, don’t waste your valuable time. Just stay with us in here for getting the collection.
Short History of Happy New Year 2021:
The earliest recorded festivities in honor of a new year’s arrival date back some 4,000 years to ancient Babylon. For the Babylonians, the first new moon following the vernal equinox—the day in late March with an equal amount of sunlight and darkness—heralded the start of a new year.
Happy New Year 2021 Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Sayings, Messages, Greetings, and Status:
May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one!
Your presence in my life is like an open door that welcomes happiness and joy in abundance. I have never felt so alive before. Happy new year 2021!
Life is full of ups and downs but thanks to you guys, I can never feel down. Thanks for being my support. I love you so much. Happy New Year. May God bless you.
Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavors in 2021 are successful.
Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new full of hope, dream, and ambition. Wishing you a happy new year full of happiness!
Wishing for a year filled with laughter, success, and peace my dear colleagues. May God bless each and every one of us and our families. Happy New Year.
Hope this new year will bring all the great things in life that you truly deserve. Happy new year to you and your family!
May the 12 months of the new year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family!
Happy new year to my superhero! I can never repay you for the things you’ve done for me. But I’ll make you proud someday, dad.
May the joys of the new year last forever in your life. May you find the light that guides you towards your desired destination. Happy new year!
Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2021 – onwards and upwards!
A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
I hope that the new year will be full of positivity for you. It’s time to embrace the joys it is bringing for you. Happy new year!
A new year means 365 new opportunities. Make sure to make the best use of it! Happy new year.
Forget the shortcomings of the previous year and embrace this fresh start with utmost zeal. Happy new year, everyone.
Wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy new year. May your home gets filled with good fortune.
Welcome this year with renewed hope and high spirit! Wish you and your dear ones a happy new year.
Every day with you is a memory worth cherishing. I’m looking forward to many more amazing years together, love. Happy new year!
This year, let’s fill the pages of life with new experiences and beautiful memories. Happy new year to you!
May your new year be filled with everything new and everything true. Have a blessed year ahead.
This year, don’t just wish everyone a great year; try to make it a great one for them. Happy new year to you!
Let your achievements of the old year make way for more success this year. Wishing you a great year ahead!
Loving you is a new experience every day. Hope this year will bring enormous joy and happiness for you!
Wishing you a new year fully loaded with new adventures and new experiences. I love you!
This new year, I promise to find many new ways to love you. Wishing you all the happiness of this world.
Remember the good moments we had last year, and let’s make some better moments this new year.
Happy New Year 2021 Images, Picture, Photos, Pics, and Wallpaper:
Top 50 Best Happy New Year 2021 Quotes:
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” —Robin Sharma
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ―Josiyah Martin
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” —Alex Morritt
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
- “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” —Kristin Kreuk
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” —Hal Borland
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” —Vern McLellan
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ―Germany Kent
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” —Melody Beattie
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — William E. Vaughan
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
- “Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.” —Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” —Bill Vaughan
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice.” T.S. Eliot
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” —Paulo Coehlo
- “Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution to never make New Year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!”―D.S. Mixell
- “We joyfully pray with grateful heart’s to welcome blessings in New Year.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” —Charles Lamb
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” —Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
- “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” –Plato
- “Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing.” —Mandy Hale
42.“What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.” —Anne Frank
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” —John R. Dallas Jr.
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” —Oscar Wilde
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” —Carl Bard
- “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” —Joseph Campbell
- “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” —Melody Beattie
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” —Socrates
- “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” —Steve Harvey
- “Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she became a butterfly.” —Unknown
Happy New Year 2021 Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper HD: