How to write goodbye email to colleagues on the last working day? Writing a goodbye email to your colleagues on your last working day is a great way to formally say farewell and express your appreciation for the time you’ve spent together. Here are a few tips on how to write an effective goodbye email:
- Be professional: Even if you’re leaving on good terms, remember that this is a formal communication, so keep your tone professional.
- Express gratitude: Let your colleagues know that you appreciate the time you’ve spent working with them and the things you’ve learned during your tenure.
- Share your best wishes: Let your colleagues know that you wish them the best in their future endeavors, and hope that you’ll stay in touch.
- Keep it brief: While you want to express your thoughts and feelings, you also want to be mindful of your colleagues’ time, so keep your email brief and to the point.
- Include your contact information: If you’re open to staying in touch, include your contact information (such as your email and LinkedIn) so that your colleagues can reach out to you in the future.
- End with a positive note: Express your positive feelings about working with your colleagues, and end on a positive note.
Subject: Farewell from [Your Name]
As my last day at [Company Name] comes to an end, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the time I’ve spent working with all of you. It has been an honor to be a part of this team, and I’ve truly appreciated the knowledge and experiences I’ve gained while working here.
I’ve learned a lot from each of you, and I will always remember the memories and friendships I’ve made here. I want to thank everyone for the support and guidance throughout my tenure. It was a pleasure working with you all and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Please keep in touch, and feel free to reach out to me via email at [email address] or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Thank you, [Your Name]
You can personalize and make it your own, but the idea is to keep it formal, professional and express your gratitude to your colleagues for the time spent together and for the help and support they provided to you.