Human Rights Day – 10th December Happy International Human Rights Day 2019 Date, History, Significance, Celebrations Idea, Wishes, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Messages, Pictures, SMS & Photos is now available in this content. Every year on 10th December, every country of the world are celebrating “Human Rights Day” as a big celebrations to know advocates and defenders of human rights. So, we must be need to celebrate this day with running tradition.
When is International Human Rights Day?
The International Human Rights Day observed every year on 10th December across the world.
“You are a human being. You have rights inherent in that reality. You have dignity and worth that exist prior to Law”
Best 7 Ways to Celebrate Human Rights Day 2019:
- Pass a student government resolution: Work with a member of your student government or student council to pass a resolution in honor of Human Rights Day.
- Write an op-ed or article in your school’s newspaper: School newspapers can be a great place to talk about the importance of human rights around the world.
- Stage a public reading: Set up a microphone in your student center or, if the weather’s right, outside and read the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in full.
- Set up a free expression wall: Set up a blank wall or giant piece of paper and encourage your friends to write about what human rights mean to them.
- Make a viral video about human rights day: Film your UNA chapter kicking it Gangnam style to celebrate human rights and put the video online: it’ll go viral in a matter of minutes.
- Start a Facebook campaign: Encourage your friends to change their profile pictures to an individualized Human Rights Day banner.
- Hand out t-shirts and other gear: If you have the funds, buy t-shirts, sunglasses, or even 90’s-style sweatbands featuring a slogan about human rights to give to your classmates.
Human Rights Day History and Significance:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is one of the major achievements of the United Nations. Human rights are moral principles and norms that describe the standard of human behavior. These are fundamental rights which are inherited by a person simply because he or she is a human being. They are applicable everywhere, in the sense, they are universal.
The human rights movement developed as an aftermath of the Second World War and the event of the Holocaust. People in ancient times did not have the conception of human rights. The modern human rights arguments emerged in the latter half of 20th century as a reaction to slavery, torture, genocide and war crimes. All of these created a need or a precondition for the possibility of a fair society.
In December 1948, UNESCO was the first United Nations agency to place the Universal Declaration, to promote this observance across the world by education and media. The inception of Human rights Day dates from 1950 when the General Assembly invited all States and organizations to adopt December 10 as Human Rights Day.
Happy Human Rights Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status & SMS 2019:
Through this message, I wish you Happy Human Rights Day. I hope your rights are protected and you get happiness and peace in your State.
Wishing you a Happy Human Rights Day on this glorious occasion. Always be yourself and stand up for your rights as everyone has the freedom to express themselves well.
I wish you a Happy Human Rights Day. May this day be an occasion to honor our rights and stand up for them and celebrate them to the fullest.
Human Rights Day reminds us of our powers to stop any injustice or abuse by any authority. Let us come together to celebrate those powerful rights.
If you are right, stand up for yourself and your individuality. Never stop from speaking the truth you know and you see. Have a Happy Human Rights Day.
Human rights are an important power in the present society where every authority looks for dominating and oppressing their citizens. Let us all together celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day.
Human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves willingly. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day.
Who says one man cannot make a difference…. The journey of thousand miles always begins with the very first step…. So never hesitate to take your step. Human Rights Day to you.
We all are humans and we are all born with dignity and with equal rights and if someone takes away our rights, it is our duty to fight back…. Always be strong…. Human Rights Day!!!!
No one has the right to deny human rights and if someone is doing that then he is inhumane and we must stand against him…. May God impart us with all the strength to fight against the wrong.
When rights of any one man are threatened…. It means that rights of every man are diminished and therefore, we all must stand for it….!!!!
Education is the best way to open mind….to teach the importance of human rights… to teach to respect human rights and have a peaceful place to live. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.