Small Business Saturday – Happy Small Business Saturday 2019 (Saturday, November 30)! Every year the Happy Small Business Saturday is officially celebrate on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This is, the Small Business Saturday holiday is officially on November 30, 2019 by the United States People.
Here the below, we will try to update all kinds of information about the Small Business Saturday, like as History, Celebrations Idea, Motivational Quotes and Wishes. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
Small Business Saturday History:
The Small Business Saturday was an idea created by the credit card giant American Express on November 27, 2010. The campaign launched in order to help small businesses gain additional exposure and to change the way consumers shop within their own community during the holiday season.
How to celebrate Small Business Saturday 2019?
Go On A Local Shopping Spree
Many shoppers opt for big box stores on Black Friday, knowing that there’ll be sales on common holiday gifts. Small businesses sometimes offer many similar discounts — but without the marketing dollars to display the price cuts, they’re often left out in the cold. If you were planning on purchasing a TV this holiday season, try calling your local electronics store to see if they’re offering any discounts first.
Talk About It
Social media is a wonderful way to share our daily lives with friends, but sometimes, letting them know about a good deal from an e-commerce giant or a big box store can feel like advertising. With small businesses, it’s different: Instead of contributing to some corporation’s bottom line, you can rest easy knowing that you’re helping a neighbor succeed.
Make It A Habit
Small Business Saturday only lasts for one day, but you’re now acquainted with your local shops. Don’t let another year pass before your next visit! For small businesses to succeed, they need our support through the year.
Best Motivational Small Business Saturday 2019 Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Saying, Status and Messages:
- I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got. – Walter Cronkite.
- I’m happy as long as I am making other people happy. – Dominique Ansel, Dominique Ansel Bakery.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance. – Steve Jobs.
- I make a conscious effort to keep things in perspective when I get burned out. It is easy to get stuck in the daily grind, but if you think about all the distance you have covered, and what lies ahead, it is much easier to feel motivated and optimistic. – Alex Litoff, Event Farm.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
- I’m a big fan of small business ownership. I think it’s the backbone of American innovation. But to be successful, you first have to have the courage to go for it. – Bill Rancic.
- Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business. – Zig Ziglar.
- Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. – Norman Schwarzkopf.
- Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. – Dwight D. Eisenhower.