Teacher Appreciation Week Quotes, Theme, Discounts, freebies, Deals, Images, Gift Ideas 2023! Teacher Appreciation Week is a week-long celebration in the United States that honors and shows appreciation for teachers and the contributions they make to education and society. It typically takes place during the first full week of May and includes various activities and events that recognize the hard work and dedication of teachers. This week serves as an opportunity for students, parents, and communities to express their gratitude and appreciation for the important role that teachers play in shaping the lives of young people.
Teacher Appreciation Week 2023 Ideas
Personalized Classroom Supplies: Teachers always need supplies for their classrooms, so consider giving them a set of personalized supplies. You could get them a set of custom pencils, a personalized notebook or planner, or even a custom-made stamp with their name or a fun message on it. These personalized supplies will not only be useful to them but also show that you put thought and care into your gift.
Virtual Cooking or Craft Class: Another unique idea is to organize a virtual cooking or craft class for your teacher. You could hire a professional chef or artist to lead the class, or even lead the class yourself if you have the skills. This will not only be a fun and unique experience for your teacher but also a chance for them to learn something new and relax.
Donation to a Classroom Project: Teachers often have classroom projects or initiatives that they’re passionate about but don’t have the funding for. Consider making a donation to one of these projects in your teacher’s name as a way of showing your appreciation. You could even get the whole class involved and make it a collaborative effort to raise the funds. This will not only show your teacher that you appreciate them but also help support their important work.
Teacher Appreciation Week Quotes 2023
- “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.”- Henry Brooks Adams
- “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “If you can read this, thank a teacher.”- American Proverb
- “When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts.”- Dalai Lama
- “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.”- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
- “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.”- Ever Garrison
- “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” – Tom Brokaw
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”- Carl W. Buechner
- “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” – Karl Menninger
- “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – Alexander the Great
- “The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate ‘apparently ordinary’ people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people.” K. Patricia Cross
- “Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.” – Chinese Proverb
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”- Albert Einstein
- “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of the individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.”- Anatole France
- “Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.” – Margaret Riel
- “A good teacher can inspire hope; ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
- “Summer vacation is the time when parents realize teachers are grossly underpaid.”- Unknown
- “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.” – Sidney Hook
- “Teaching is not just a job. It is a human service, and it must be thought of as a mission.”- Dr. Ralph Tyler
- “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.”- Aristotle
- “To teach is to learn twice.” – Joseph Joubert
- “What greater or better gift can we offer the republic than to teach and instruct our youth?” – Marcus T. Cicero
- “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.”- Carl Jung
- “When we strive to become better teachers than we are, everyone in our classroom becomes better too.”- Robert John Meehan
- “Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.” – Ann Lieberman
National Teacher Appreciation Week 2023 Freebies, Deals, Offer
Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant
On Tuesday, May 2, teachers and school staff can present a valid school ID at Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant and receive 20% off their entire check.
Teachers and school staff can enjoy 10% off both in stores and online through May 14.
Teachers (and students) can get over 60% off on Adobe products, all year long.
Teachers can get discounts of up to $200 on computers and accessories through the Apple Education Store.
Teachers receive 10% off with a valid school ID or a free main course on Teacher Appreciation Day at select participating locations.
AT&T is showing its support for teachers today and every day with the best price on unlimited plans. Discover all the Teacher Appreciation discounts here.
Barnes & Noble
The B&N Educators program offered teachers 20% off the publisher’s list price on all purchases for the classroom and 10% off of cafe purchases, but the program is coming to an end April 12, 2023. But current members of the program will receive a free year of the B&N Premium Membership.
Budget Truck Rental
Receive 20% off on local moves and 15% off on one-way moves, any day of the week! To redeem this offer, apply discount code TEACH.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings is thanking teachers and school staff by offering 20% off orders at participating sports bars during national Teacher Appreciation Week. The deal is available for dine-in or takeout with a valid school ID, limited to one offer redemption per order, per visit.
All members of the education community can receive 10% off at Champion online.
Teachers and educators can receive $150 off their next vacation with the Beach4TeachClub.
Teachers can join Costco as a new member and receive a $20 Costco Shop Card. Sign up for the exclusive promotion.
Crayola.com offers all visitors to the site 20% off on all products from their Teacher Gift Ideas category page with code EDUCATORS.
Great Wolf Lodge
Teachers and members of the education community can save up to 40% reservations booked between May 8-14 with the code TEACHER. The offer is valid for stays through 9/21/23. Great Wolf Lodge will also donate $10 from every reservation booked as part of Teacher Appreciation Week (up to $100,000) to Donors Choose to help provide classroom supplies to teachers across the country.
Half Price Books
Sign up for the Educator Discount Card for a 10% discount year-round.
From Friday, May 5–12, Insomnia is gifting nurses, teachers, and school staff a free six-pack of Classic cookies with any $5 in-store purchase.
All teachers get 15% off in-store and online when they register on their website.
The jewelry brand is offering 15% off all items for teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week, In-store only.
Teachers can save 5% sitewide, including laptops, tablets and desktop computers.
Healthcare Workers, First Responders, Military Personnel, and Teachers can get 5% off all purchases.
Teachers who stop by McAlister’s Deli May 3-May 10 and show their valid ID will receive a free 32 oz. tea (Limit one per person and excluding in app or online orders).
Get 15% off your entire purchase, including sale items, when you use your Michaels Rewards account to check out. Offer is available in-store and online and must show a valid educator ID or complete the educator verification process through the rewards program.
Through May 10, teachers can get 20% off their purchase of the robotic cleaning device with a RetailMeNot exclusive deal: Use code retailmenot at check out for the discount.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
They are celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week with 20% off meals for teachers when they present a valid teacher ID! And the best part? This offer is reusable and valid Monday-Friday throughout the entire week!
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
During Teacher Appreciation Week (May 8-12), Potbelly will be giving teachers a free cookie or regular-sized soft drink. Teachers can show their work ID at the counter when ordering any entree (sandwich, salad, soup or pick-your-pair) to get the freebie. Valid for in-store orders only.
Saatva offers a year-round discount to teachers. If you have one of the following certifications, we invite you to take $225 off your entire order of $1,000 or more.
Through Samsung’s Education Offers Program, teachers and educators can save up to 30% off on laptops, tablets, smartphones and more when shopping on Samsung.com.
If you’re looking to give a gift to a special teacher in your life, from May 5 through May 8, if you spend $25 in Schlotzsky’s gift cards, you’ll receive $10 eRewards.
Anyone who joins the Classroom Rewards program can earn 5% back to the school or teacher of their choice all year long, and teachers can sign up to redeem those rewards.