Thanksgiving 2019: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings & Status – Happy Thanksgiving Day! This year, the Happy Thanksgiving Day is officially celebrate on 28th November, 2019. Here we update latest Best Happy Thanksgiving 2019 Messages, Greetings and Quotes. So, staying with us and continue reading this content…
Best Happy Thanksgiving 2019 Messages & Wishes:
May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
I’m thankful to Thanksgiving Day because it gives me an opportunity to express my gratitude to you guys. I feel blessed to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving
We may not always be close to each other, but our hearts are always close whether it be a new year or Thanksgiving. Sending love and hugs for you!
Wishing you a deliciously sweet Thanksgiving Day surrounded by the ones you love and the ones you cherish. May you have a grand holiday season!
This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your family with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
On this Thanksgiving, we want to thank you all for your support throughout the year. You are the pride that we must show off! Wishing you a great holiday season!
Embrace the joy of Thanksgiving with a grateful heart because you’ve been blessed in more ways than you know. Happy Thanksgiving!
It’s time to reflect back and be thankful for the merriment that the Lord has put in our lives. Happiest Thanksgiving Day!
Express your gratitude on this Thanksgiving, not because you should, but because your life is complete and your heart is content. Happy Thanksgiving!
Roast a turkey and call some friends; with the company of family, you are set to celebrate a happy thanksgiving day. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
28th November Happy Thanksgiving 2019 Quotes:
- “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William Arthur Ward
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” -W. Clement Stone
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” -Melody Beattie
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” -Anonymous
- “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.” -Cicero
- “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” -John F. Kennedy
- “I give thanks to my Creator for this wonderful life where each of us has the opportunity to learn lessons we could not fully comprehend by any other means.” -Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.” – Joseph Auslander
- “God gave you the gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?” – William A. Ward