May 3 – US National Teacher Appreciation Day 2023 Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status, Captions, Photos, Pic & Celebration Ideas! Tuesday, May 2 is the official celebration date of National Teachers’ Day 2023 in the United States. Everyone knows that this year Teacher Appreciation Week 2023 in the United States began on Monday, May 8, and ends on Friday, May 12.
How to celebrate National Teacher Day 2023?
We all have our own idea probably regarding how to celebrate this day. Here we have come up with some appreciation activities that can be done to show our appreciation for our beloved teacher-
Express your gratitude:
Due to the excessive usage and emergence of social media, you would surely be able to find more than a few of your teachers on the same social network. On this day, find a few of your favorite ones and send them a token of your gratitude by expressing how much their contribution has impacted your life. This will also give you the scope to stay connected with that mentor whose guidance will always brighten your way.
Walk-in their Shoes:
We will never know the struggles and difficulties one faces until we walk on someone else’s shoes. So, before this day comes you can volunteer in your local schools as a teacher and you would be able to feel what a teacher has to go through on a daily basis. This will give you the perspective needed to empathize with them more than you can probably guess.
Happy National Teacher Appreciation Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status, Captions 2022
- All the efforts and hard work you invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words. We can only feel grateful for having a teacher like you!
- Happy teacher’s day. We can never thank you enough for your dedication, wisdom, and responsibility.
- Happy Teachers Day to all the amazing teachers of the world!
- Thank you for teaching me with kindness, dear teacher. Happy Teachers Day!
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew how to illuminate a soul with its light. Happy Teacher’s Day to my favorite teacher!
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best.
- Happy Teacher’s Day! It has been an honor to get to learn so many things from you; thank you for inspiring me! We need more instructors like you in our schools and universities.
- Teacher, you have always challenged me to work hard and get good grades. I will always remember you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, the candle to my life. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher.
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a Teacher’s Day that’s full of joyous moments!
- Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Happy Teachers Day to one of the best who has changed lives with the right mix of chalk and challenges!
- The best teachers don’t give you the answer, but they spark within you the desire to find the answer yourself. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- From ABC’s to red, white and blue; to history and mathematics too, all I want to say is a big THANK you!
- Dear teacher, you have been a mentor who didn’t only teach us lessons but who nourished our souls with kindness and love. Happy Teachers Day!
- Happy Teachers Day! Thank you for always encouraging us to learn, supporting our inquisitiveness, and helping us in every step of our lives.
- May you live long enough to show our next generation the right path to follow and the right way to live their life. You are an inspiration!
- Thank you for being the greatest mentor ever. Your guiding is the only thing that makes me feel secure and safe all the time. Happy teachers’ day!
- Great heroes aren’t born. Instead, they are inspired to do great things by great teachers like you! Happy Teachers Day!
1. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
2. “When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts.”- Dalai Lama
3. “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
4. “It is the supreme art of a teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”- Albert Einstein
5. “Intelligence plus character– that is the goal of true education.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “The secret in education lies in respecting the student.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.”- Ann Liberman
8. “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.”- Ever Garrison
9. “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.”- William Butler Yeats
10. “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.” – Carl Jung
11. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
12. “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.” – Sidney Hook
13. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
14. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” – Lady Bird Johnson
15. “The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.” – Robert M. Hutchins
16. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
17. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” – Fred Rogers
18. “A good teacher is like a candle — it consumes itself to light the way for others.” – Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
19. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – Alexander the Great
20. “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” – Karl Menninger
21. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” – Bob Talbert
22. “Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.” – Chinese Proverb
23. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.” – Unknown
24. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
25. “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of the individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
26. “A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank. But the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”- Forest Witcraft
27. “Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.” – Margaret Riel
28. “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.” – Unknown
29. “Summer vacation is the time when parents realize teachers are grossly underpaid.”- Unknown
30. “Teaching is not just a job. It is a human service, and it must be thought of as a mission.”- Dr. Ralph Tyler
31. “Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.”- Unknown
32. “The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” – Eric Hoffer
34. “Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.”- Aristotle
35. “What greater or better gift can we offer the republic than to teach and instruct our youth?” – Marcus T. Cicero
36. “When we strive to become better teachers than we are, everyone in our classroom becomes better too.”- Robert John Meehan
37. “Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.” – Aaron Bacall
38. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.”- Henry Adams
39. “Teacher appreciation makes the world of education go around.” – Helen Peters
40. “He who opens a school door closes a prison.” – Victor Hugo
41. “What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.” – Unknown
42. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
43. “Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.” – Jacques Barzun
44. “Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre.” – Gail Godwin
45. “Discover wildlife! Be a teacher!”- Unknown
46. “I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.” – William Shakespeare
47. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
48. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
49. “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” – Mark Van Doren
50. “If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.”- Guy Kawasaki