What is Snow Brush that won’t Scratch a Car?
A snow brush with soft bristles, such as those made of foam or nylon, is the best option for removing snow from a car without scratching the paint. Avoid brushes with stiff bristles or those made of metal, as these can potentially scratch the car’s surface. Additionally, look for a brush with an integrated ice scraper to help remove any ice buildup.
Best snow brush that won’t scratch car List:
Here are a few examples of snow brushes that are designed to be gentle on car surfaces and won’t scratch the paint:
- Hopkins 80037 Mallory 26″ Snow Brush with Ice Scraper
- Ettore 48″ Professional Master Brass Snow Brush
- Snow Joe SJBLZD Telescoping Snow Broom with Ice Scraper
- TruContain Snow Brush and Ice Scraper
- Hopkins Subzero 16619 51″ Super Extender Snowbroom
- Hopkins 80001M Subzero 51″ Super Extender Snowbroom
Please note that this is not an extensive list and also it is always recommended to read the reviews of the product before purchasing.