GP MNP Offer – Grameenphone Mobile Number Portability Offer 2018! Hello Dear, welcome to GP MNP Offer 2018 Activation Process, Validity, Uses terms and Conditions content. On the month of 1st October, 2018 the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission – BTRC lunches properly MNP service in Bangladesh. Every Telecommunication company brings some different offer for their new MNP customers. Here the below GP, Robi, Banglalink, Airtel BD and Teletalk MPN Offer.
- GP MNP Offer 2018 – Grameenphone MNP Internet, Minute, SMS Offer 2018
- What is MNP Service?
- How to Migrate Grameenphone from Banglalink, Robi, airtel BD & Teletalk?
- GP (Mobile Number Portability) MNP Service Activation Full System
- Default Package after Porting by MNP Service
- Possible reasons for rejection
GP MNP Offer 2018 – Grameenphone MNP Internet, Minute, SMS Offer 2018
There is no offer available at present. When, Grammenphone brings new offer for MNP customers, we update here instantly.
What is MNP Service?
MNP is Mobile Number Portability. MNP allows you to keep your existing mobile phone number when you switch to a different mobile phone operator.
More Details info here – Mobile Number Portability – MNP Service Bangladesh
First, a customer (Banglalink, Robi, Teletalk and airtel) need to go to the nearest GP Customer Care with – NID/Smart Card or Information by which registered Above SIM.
- Migration Charge 50 Tk and You can’t migrate again within 90 Days.
- You have to collect a replacement SIM 100 Tk from New Operator.
- Total 158Tk Applicable for total process & SIM will be activated within 72 Hours, if emergency to activate within 24 hours, Total Cost will be 258Tk.
GP (Mobile Number Portability) MNP Service Activation Full System
For porting to GP through MNP system, customer needs to visit any GPC/GP Express/GP SIM Replacement point. Then, they need to share MSISDN, NID Number, date of birth, name, Address and perform Biometric verification upon accepting the terms of condition of subscription at GP Retail Point. Once the process is completed, customer will get a confirmation SMS of successful verification to current Operator SIM. After completing these steps, customer will get new GP SIM from Retailer/Customer care get MNP validation confirmation SMS from GP to existing Operator SIM. Finally, current Operator SIM will be deactivated and new GP SIM will activated in next 72 hours.
Default Package after Porting by MNP Service
- Prepaid connection: Nischinto
- Postpaid connection: Myplan
But, after successful porting, the subscriber can migrate immediately to other applicable package of GP, if needed.
Possible reasons for rejection
- Porting request made before the expiry of a ninety days’ period from the activation date of a new connection
- There are overdue bills to current Mobile Phone Operator
- A request for change of ownership of the mobile number is under process
- The mobile number sought to be ported is sub-judice; the number is currently the subject of a legal matter
- Porting of the mobile number has been prohibited by a Court of Law; and
- There are contractual obligations
Note: As per Government directives, in case of porting of a prepaid number, the available balance, talk time, data, if any, shall lapse.