Shortcut Links Of this Content
GP 4G Modem Offer! Hello Dear, welcome to GP Pro-link 4G Modem Offer – 14 GB Internet Free. A few month ago, the Bangladeshi 3 power full telecommunication company Grameenphone, Robi/Airtel and Banglalink lunched the 4G service. After, launch the 4G, many customers are searching, 4G Modem Price in Bangladesh and features.
Today, Grameenphone brings a super internet offer with PROLINK, whose name is GP Pro-link PLE902 4G modem and Pro-link PRT7011L-A 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot Offer – 14 GB Free Internet.
|Device Model||Retail Price|
|Pro-link PLE902 4G modem||BDT 3,999|
|Pro-link PRT7011L-A 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot||BDT 4,999|
On purchase any of the above devices, Grameenphone customer will enjoy the below campaign offers:
- On tagging 2 GB internet, validity 7 days
Data Bundle Offer:
- On purchase 2GB internet (validity 28 days) @ 337TK (inclusive all charge) customer will get FREE 2GB internet (validity 7 days)
- Customer will be able to take this offer maximum 6 times in 3 months
- Under this campaign customer will enjoy up to 14GB FREE internet
Campaign Offer Activation Process:
For Tagging Offer:
- Customer will Type 4GCPEand SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
For Data Bundle Offer:
- Customer will Type CPE4GBand SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
- Type Check CPE4GBand send to 5050 (free of charge) to know how many times customer has availed the offer.
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- Offer is model specific.
- All new and existing prepaid and postpaid products are eligible for the campaign
- To experience 4G with these devices, customer should be under 4G network coverage along with 4G enabled SIM
- Customers have to dial *121*3232# to check if the SIM cade is 4G enabled or not
- This offer is not applicable for skitto customers
- Tagging Valid for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for each offer maximum 6 times in next 3 months.
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging after opt in
- For valid tagging, customers need to wait for 24 hours
- If tagging is unsuccessful then customer needs to restart the device and send tagging request again or needs contact Grameenphone customer service hotline 121
- After valid tagging, customers need to follow the aforementioned instructions for Opt in
- Bonus balance check. Prepaid and postpaid customers can check bonus & purchased internet balance by dialing *121*1*2#.
- Maximum waiting time to avail the free offer is 24 hours
- After Internet Volume Expiration customer will be charged Tk 1.22/MB (Inclusive of VAT+SC+SD) till validity exists, up to 244 Taka (Inclusive of SD+VAT+SC)
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack(XGB at Tk XX) within the active validity period
- To Cancel your Internet Offer, dial *121*3041#
- In case of inactive SIM Cards or new SIM, please activate the number and then insert the activated number in the newly purchased device for valid tagging.
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 30 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no auto renewal feature.
- Above mentioned plan is limited time promotional offer and will be applicable till further notice.
- Only valid and eligible IMEI will enjoy the bundle offer
- Bundle offer eligibility depends on the IMEI list shared by the Device vendor 3 days prior of device sales from the touch point
- GP is not responsible for any Device’s IMEI which were not shared with GP for offer configuration for this campaign.
- The offer is only applicable for Device Vendor/Authorized Distributer verified handsets. If any dispute arises regarding the handset authenticity, Device Vendor/Authorized Distributer will be liable entity
- Retailers of the device vendors will ensure that the device sold to the customer is legally imported and is eligible for the bundle offer
- No complaints regarding tagging will be applicable after the closing of the campaign