JDC Result 2020 – জেডিসি ফলাফল ২০২০ | জেডিসি রেজাল্ট ২০২০ দেখুন মার্কশিট সহ. On the 31st December 2020, the Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board officially published the JDC Result 2020 on their official website. The Official Published date of JDC Exam Result 2020 will be published on 31st December, 2020. The JSC/JDC Result Check Online System is now available. Just follow the below process and check your result very easily.
Now every JDC examine are searching, how to check the JDC Exam Result 2020 by Online, SMS or Android Apps? This is the right place for. Here below, you will know the full process about check the JDC Result 2020.
JDC Exam Result 2020 – Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board
The Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board official website www.bmeb.gov.bd or Education Board official website www.educationsboardresults.gov.bd published the Junior Dakhil Certificate Result 2020. If you want to check your Madrasah Board JDC Result 2020 by online process. Just follow the below system.
How to check Madrasah Board JDC Result 2020 by Online?
Educationboardresults.gov.bd is the best official website to check any kinds of result in Bangladesh. Everyone knows that the JDC Result 2020 check online system is available after 12:00 PM. Here the below, full process to Check JDC Result 2020 Online.
JDC Result 2020 Check by www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Open the Education Board Results official website link given here i.e., http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- In the home page, you can see various fields.
- Choose Examination as “JSC/JDC” from the menu.
- Select Year as “2020” from the drop-down list.
- Provide the board name under which you have appeared for the exam i.e., for ex, “Madrasah Board”.
- Enter your respective “Roll”.
- Give your “Registration Number” in the respective field.
- Now, add the two numbers shown on the screen and enter the result value in the field next to it.
- Tap “Submit” button for the JDC Result 2020 to appear on the screen.
- Check the scores or grades and save the result.
- Also, get a hard copy for the future reference.
Madrasah Board JDC Result 2020 Check by eboardresults.com
- Go to the E-board result website i.e., https://eboardresults.com/
- Click “JSC/JDC” button among various buttons shown on screen.
- The next page with fields opens.
- Select the Examination from the menu i.e., “JSC/JDC”.
- Choose the Year from the list i.e., “2020”.
- Pick any one of the Board Name from the dropdown menu i.e., Madrasah Board etc.
- Choose the Result Type, i.e., Individual Result or Institution Result etc. (If you are an individual willing to check your own JDC exam result then select “Individual Result” from the menu or otherwise select other options available.)
- If you click on “Individual Result”, you will get the next fields.
- Enter Roll provided for you.
- Give the registration which is optional that means you can leave it blank if you do not have a registration number with you.
- Enter the Security Key shown in the image in the field provided. (If you cannot understand the image, click the “Reload” button to see the next image and enter the same in the provided field.)
- Finally, tap on “Get Result” button.
- Now the “JDC Exam Result 2020” with marks shows up on the screen for the particular Roll you have entered.
- Check the marks and get a soft copy or print-out for further use.
JDC Result 2020 Check by Mobile SMS:
A JDC examines can check their Result by Mobile SMS system. Just follow the below format and send it to 16222.
JDC <space> Board Name <space> Roll Number <space> 2020
Example: JDC MAD 152819 2020.
Note that, on the JDC Result Check by Mobile SMS system, you can only see the GPA. If you want to see the full mark-sheet of JDC Exam Result 2020, you need to check the result by online process.