JSC Result 2020 – (Marksheet Download) | জেএসসি রেজাল্ট ২০২০ All Education Board Bangladesh! Today, at 12:00 PM the Bangladesh Education Board authority publish the JSC Exam Result 2020. Now, you can easily check JSC Result 2020 by Online and Mobile SMS System and also from our website. To check JSC Result 2020 with MarkSheet fast and free, just continue reading this content and follow instruction.
The JSC Exam will be started from 1st November 2020 and run until exam end. After finishing the exam, JSC examines are searching, when is the JSC Result 2020 Published and how to get the JSC Exam Result 2020.
So, in this content, we will provide all kinds of way to check JSC Result 2020 like as SMS system, Online System, Android Apps, etc. If you are a JSC examine or want to know information about the JSC Result 2020, just read the full content to get a clear idea about the JSC Exam Result 2020.
- JSC Result 2020 Published Date:
- JSC Result 2020 Full Marksheet Download:
- Some Information about the JSC Exam Result 2020 & JDC Exam Result 2020:
- JSC Result 2020 – ALL Education Board Name List:
- First 3 Letters All Education Board in Bangladesh:
- JSC Result 2020 Check Online – www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
- JSC Result 2020 Check By eboardresults.com Official website:
- How to Check Institution Wise JSC Result 2020 by EIIN Number?
- JSC Exam Result 2020 Check by Mobile SMS:
- How to Check JSC Result 2020 by Android App – BD Results (Official Apps):
- JSC Result 2020 GPA Calculate System:
JSC Result 2020 Published Date:
The main important question of all the JSC examine, when is the JSC exam result 2020 Published? If you want to know this JDC Result 2020 published exact date, then you need to wait. Because, the education board official declared result published date, a few days ago from the result published date. In the previous month, the education board published the JSC Exam Routine 2020.
There are many rumours JDC Exam Result 2020 and JSC Result 2020 Published date available in online. When the Education Board Bangladesh declared the official JSC Exam Result 2020 Published Date, we will update instantly in our website https://technewssources.com. We know every exam result in Bangladesh will be published after 60 days of end Exam. So, it is clear that, the JSC result 2020 published last week of December, 2020 and date like as 29th December, 2020 or 30th December, 2020. It’s sure that the JSC/JDC Result 2020 must be published on 31st December 2020.
JSC Result 2020 Official Publish Date is 31st December, 2020.
JSC Result 2020 Full Marksheet Download:
After publishing JSC Exam Result 2020 by the Bangladesh Education Board, you can easily check result from our website by following some steps.
Some Information about the JSC Exam Result 2020 & JDC Exam Result 2020:
JSC Full Meaning Junior School Certificate and JDC Means Junior Dakhil Certificate. In Bangladesh Education system, the JSC/JDC is the 2nd public exam, where class 8 students attend. There are total 8 General education board and one Madrasah Board maintains the JSC/JDC exam.
JSC Result 2020 – ALL Education Board Name List:
- Dhaka Education Board JSC Exam Result 2020.
- Comilla Education Board JSC Result 2020.
- Barisal Education Board JSC Exam Result 2020.
- Sylhet Education Board JSC Result 2020.
- Dinajpur Education Board JSC Exam Result 2020.
- Rajshahi Education Board JSC Result 2020.
- Jessore Education Board JSC Exam Result 2020.
- Chittagong Education Board JSC Result 2020.
- Madrasah Education Board JDC Result 2020.
First 3 Letters All Education Board in Bangladesh:
- Dhaka Education Board First 3 Letters – DHA.
- Comilla Education Board First 3 Letters – COM.
- Rajshahi Education Board First 3 Letters – RAJ.
- Jessore Education Board First 3 Letters – JES.
- Barisal Education Board First 3 Letters – BAR.
- Chittagong Education Board First 3 Letters – CHI.
- Dinajpur Education Board First 3 Letters – DIN.
- Sylhet Education Board First 3 Letters – SYL.
- Madrasah Education Board First 3 Letters – MAD.
JSC Result 2020 Check Online – www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
Are you searching How to Check JSC Exam Result 2020 by Online from Education Board Bangladesh Official Website? If your answer is yes, no tension. The most popular and easy way to check JSC/JDC exam result 2020, which name is the Online method. Day by day, the Bangladeshi telecommunication company has increased the Internet access. So, everyone to see his/her own result by website to connect his/her own smartphone or computer. In this below paragraph, we will provide, JSC Result 2020 Check Fast Online System. Just follow the below instructions.
- First, go to the Bangladesh Education Board Result check website by clicking this LINK. After clicking this link, you will go to the official website, where you see a Result check From.
- Then Select your Education category as JSC/JDC From Drop-down menu.
- After selecting this option, Then Enter your Board name.
- Then Enter your 6 Digit JSC Roll Number.
- Select Exam year as 2020.
- Then Click Submit Button, If you enter the right information in the right way. You get your JSC Exam Result 2020 or JDC Exam Result 2020.
When the Bangladesh Education Board Published JSC Result 2020 on their website, we will provide you Result check From in our website, where you can check easily JSC Exam Result. So, bookmark this website, to get your First JSC Exam Result 2020 and JDC Exam Result 2020.
JSC Result 2020 Check By eboardresults.com Official website:
Nowadays, the maximum candidate can check their result from www.eboardresults.com official website for its extra benefits. You can easily check JSC Result 2019 without Registration Number by eboardresults.com website. Here the below, we try to update full process of check JSC Exam Result 2019 by eboardresults.com website. Just, follow the below instruction and check your result very fast and free.
- First, You need to Go to the official website: https://eboardresults.com
- Click “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” button among various buttons shown on screen.
- The next page with fields opens.
- Select the Examination from the menu i.e., “JSC/JDC”.
- Choose the Year from the list i.e., “2020”.
- Pick any one of the Board Name from the dropdown menu i.e., Dhaka or Barisal etc.
- Choose the Result Type, i.e., Individual Result or Institution Result etc. (If you are an individual willing to check your own JSC exam result then select “Individual Result” from the menu or otherwise select other options available.)
- If you click on “Individual Result”, you will get the next fields.
- Enter Roll provided for you.
- Give the registration which is optional that means you can leave it blank if you do not have a registration number with you.
- Enter the Security Key shown in the image in the field provided. (If you cannot understand the image, click the “Reload” button to see the next image and enter the same in the provided field.)
- Finally, tap on “Get Result” button.
- Now the “JSC Exam Result 2020” with marks shows up on the screen for the particular Roll you have entered.
- Check the marks and get a soft copy or print-out for further use.
How to Check Institution Wise JSC Result 2020 by EIIN Number?
Candidates willing to check the JSC result of the particular institution will have to know the EIIN number of that institution at first. But here comes the doubt about knowing the EIIN Number. It is very easy to find out the EIIN number of any institution of any board or division. So, anyone knowing that EIIN number will be able to check the school wise or institution wise JSC examination result as soon as its release from the official eboard official website.
EIIN is nothing but, Educational Institute Identification Number. Here we will help you to find out the EIIN numbers of the particular board you choose and check the particular institution result. Go through the below-given steps and you can easily get the EIIN number of the school you want and check the JSC exam results of that particular institution.
- Open the link https://eboardresults.com/app/stud/
- Choose Examination, “JSC/JDC”.
- Select Year, “2020”.
- Choose Board, for example, Dhaka
- Choose Result Type, i.e., “Institution Result”.
- Under EIIN field, choose Tree or List. (List of schools with their respective EIIN of that board Dhaka will open in new tab)
- Find out the EIIN of the School or institution of which you want to check the JSC Result.
- Come back to the result tab and enter the EIIN number of that institution.
- Enter the Security Key in the given field.
- Finally, tap on “Get Result” button.
- Now, the JSC Institution Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen in the PDF format.
JSC Exam Result 2020 Check by Mobile SMS:
When the exam result published, everyone tries to check the JSC Exam Result by Online method. But the education board Bangladesh official website doesn’t load the over-traffic. So, this time server is down or work slow. So, the JSC or JDC examine are searching how to check JSC Result 2020 by SMS or JDC Result 2020 by SMS. It is very easy, just follow the below format and send an SMS.
How to Check JSC Result 2020 By SMS System?
JSC <space> 1st Three Letters of Board Name <space> Roll <space> 2020 & Send to 16222.
Example: JSC <space> DHA <space> 762482 Send to 16222.
How to Check JDC Result 2020 by Mobile SMS?
JDC <space> MAD <space> Roll Number Send to 16222.
Example: JDC <space> MAD <space> 756821 Send to 16222.
After sending this SMS, you will receive a feedback message, where you know, what is your Result. Customers will be charged 2.44TK for Every right and wrong SMS.
How to Check JSC Result 2020 by Android App – BD Results (Official Apps):
In Bangladesh maximum family have an android smartphone with a quality internet connection. So, they are looking, Bangladesh education board have any official app, which provides JSC Result 2020 fast and free check way. “BD Results” is the official Android apps, which powered by the Bangladesh Education Board. By this BD Results app, any users can use it free and enjoy its features. If you want to enjoy this App, first you need install this app in your Android smartphone. Go to the Google Play Store and search “BD Results Official”, you will find this app easily. If you face any problem to find this app, then click this Link to Download and Install BD Results (Official Apps).
After installing the BD Results App, you will see ‘View Result’ option. Just click here, you will see Result check form, same the below picture. So, fill-up the form with the right information, then click the “Submit” button. You will see your own Result.
JSC Result 2020 GPA Calculate System:
Every JSC Examines dream to know, how to calculate GPA for JSC Exam Result in Bangladesh. So, we also try to update these processes. Here the below, example process to Calculate GPA for JSC.
GPA = Sum of all subject Grade Points / Total Number of Subjects
For Example: If you get the grades or grade points in each subject as follows,
Bengali – A (Grade Point – 4)
English – A+ (Grade Point – 5)
Mathematics – A (Grade Point – 4)
Science – B (Grade Point – 3)
Bangladesh & Word Introduction – A+ (Grade Point – 5)
Religious Studies – A (Grade Point – 4)
ICT – A- (Grade Point – 3.5)
GPA = 4+5+4+3+5+5+4+3.5/7
GPA = 28.5/7
i.e., Final GPA = 4.07 Grade Points which means, the grade is “A”
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting JSC Exam Result 2020 – All Education Board Bangladesh content. If you have any question about the JSC Result 2020? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible.