Shortcut Links Of this Content
Internet services temporarily suspended in the Bangladesh – BTRC! The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission provides a notice where, they say Internet services to be temporarily suspended across in the Bangladesh.
The SSC – Secondary School Certificate exams started from 1st February, 2018. The three-hour exams start at 10 AM and end at 1 PM. The Bangladesh government has been unsuccessful so far in stopping question leaks. Question leaks during the PSC (Primary School Certificate) and JSC (Junior School Certificate) exams last year received media attention several times.
The trend continues with SSC examinees receiving the questions on the social media, especially Facebook Messenger, ahead of the exams. So, they try to Prevent question Leaks by Close the Internet services hole Bangladesh.
Internet services temporarily suspended/Blackout BD Date, Time-table & Schedule:
- 11th February, 2018: 10pm-10:30pm
- 12th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 13th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 15th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 17th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 18th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am, 12pm-2:30pm
- 19th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 20th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 22nd February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
- 24th February, 2018: 8am-10:30am
Thanks for staying with us and visiting “The BTRC has sent a strict instruction to all internet service providers to keep the internet services suspended for designated periods of time throughout February, 2018” content. If you have any question about the Internet services temporarily suspended in the Bangladesh – BTRC? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible.